Your default shipping address is the address that ASBA uses for all mailings and is the address that is listed in the member directory. To change your default shipping address you will need to update your address book. Follow these steps to update your default shipping address:
4. Once you are logged in, you should be on the Dashboard - Member Features page. Note: to return to the Dashboard - Member Features page at any time, click on the Member Features link located near the top right of any website page
5. From the Dashboard - Member Features page, click on Edit your Contact Information to proceed to your Address Book
6. Once in your address book, you'll see two blocks containing address information: Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address
7. If your Billing address will be the same as your new Shipping (Mailing) address, click on the Edit Address link located in the Default Shipping Address block. Update your default shipping address and click the Save Address button
8. If your Billing address will not be the same as your new Shipping (Mailing) address, click on the Add a New Address link. Enter your shipping (mailing) address details and then check the Use as my Default Shipping Address checkbox. Make sure the Use as my Default Billing Address checkbox is unchecked. This will save the address you entered as your Default Shipping (Mailing) address, but will not change your Default Billing Address. Click the Save Address button.
If you need further assistance with changing your mailing address, please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com