Your name as it is listed in the Member Directory is also used to address any mail that is sent to you from the ASBA. If you need to make any changes to your name you will need to do that in your Address Book. Your name is associated with your Address Book's Default Shipping Address. Follow these steps to update your name as it appears in your Default Shipping Address:
1. If you are not already logged in, log in to the ASBA website by clicking on the Member Login link located at the top right of this page.
2. Once you are logged in, you should be on the Dashboard - Member Features page. Note: to return to the Dashboard - Member Features page at any time, click on the Member Features link located near the top right of any website page
3. From the Dashboard - Member Features page, click on Edit your Contact Information to proceed to your Address Book
4. Once in your address book, you'll see two blocks containing address information: Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address
5. If your Billing name (the name associated with your credit card account) will be the same as your new Shipping (Mailing) name, click on the Edit Address link located in the Default Shipping Address block. Update your default shipping address and click the Save Address button
6. If your Billing name will not be the same as your new Shipping (Mailing) name, click on the Add a New Address link. Enter your new name and address details and then check the Use as my Default Shipping Address checkbox. Make sure the Use as my Default Billing Address checkbox is unchecked. This will save the name and address you entered as your Default Shipping (Mailing) name and address, but will not change your Default Billing name and address. Click the Save Address button.