Your ASBA Account contains your Address Book. Your Address Book contains your Billing and Mailing (Default Shipping) addresses. All mailings from the ASBA will always be sent to your Address Book's Default Shipping Address. If you have a seasonal address and would like to ensure that you continue to receive your mailings throughout the year, you may add an alternate address to your Account Address Book and designate this as your Default Shipping Address. This must be done just before you move to your seasonal address, and must be reverted back when you return to your primary address.
1. If you are not already logged in, log in to the ASBA website by clicking on the Member Login link located at the top right of this page.
2. Once you are logged in, you should be on the Dashboard - Member Features page. Note: to return to the Dashboard - Member Features page at any time, click on the Member Features link located near the top right of any website page
3. From the Dashboard - Member Features page, click on Edit your Contact Information to proceed to your Address Book
4. Once in your address book, you'll see two blocks: Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address. Just below the Default Shipping Address block, you will see a link that says Add a New Address. Click this link. A new blank address page will open.
5. Fill out the blank address page fields and then check the Use as my Default Shipping Address checkbox. Click the Save Address button.
6. You will see that your new default shipping address is the address you just entered and your former default shipping address has been moved to your alternate (Other) address block.
7. You can easily switch back and forth between these addresses by editing whichever address is your current address and checking the Use as my Default Shipping Address checkbox.
If you have any questions about creating a seasonal address, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org