Conveniently located near the Chicago Botanic Garden, this Marriott hotel makes our stay very affordable by its great room rate, which includes hot breakfast each day at no extra charge and free in-room internet.
Marriott’s Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
933 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
Room rates: $109/night plus applicable taxes.
This ASBA block rate will be available through September 22.
After that rooms will be offered at the prevailing rate.
For reservations and conference rate:
- In all cases use the group code: ab2ab2a
- Call: The Renaissance toll free number: 1.800.468.3571
- Book on line: Marriott.com web page, select Northbrook as the location, then select the Renaissance Chicago North Shore, check availability by typing in the required dates, select the group code option, enter the code.
Conference Service Manager: Norma Batiz email@example.com
Conference Roommate Coordinator: Elisabeth de Boor firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main airport for this region is Chicago O’Hare
- American Taxi - www.americantaxi.com
- 303 Taxi - www.303taxi.com/index.aspx
The Chicago Botanic Garden & The Morton Arboretum: If you drive yourself to the Garden or Arboretum, rather than take provided transportation, you will pay their entry fee, unless you are a member of a botanic garden with reciprocal agreements.
Visit: www.ahs.org/events/reciprocal/index.html for a listing of all participating gardens.